10 Funny Jokes
(or at least a groan)
1. Why did the cookie go to the school counselor?
-Because it was feeling crummy.
2. Why can't you hand be 12 inches from your pinky to your thumb?
-Because then it would be a foot.
3. What does Frosty the Snowman eat for breakfast?
4. Knock Knock.
-Cows go who?
No, Cows go mooooooooo!
5. Why do cows wear bells?
-Because their horns don't work.
6. Why was the cross-eyed teacher fired?
-She couldn't control her pupils.
7. What is the shortest month?
-May. It only has 3 letters.
8. What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?
-A minnie van!
9. What did the water say to the boat?
-Nothing, it just waved.
10. A man walks up to the librarian and says, “I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries, please.” -Librarian responds, “Sir, you know you’re in a library, right?”
Guy says, “Oh, sorry. [in a whisper] I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries, please.”
Telling jokes can have pros and cons.
In the comments below, please share one of your favorite jokes or how you use humor with classroom guidance or counseling.