If you have the luxury of being able to sign-up to use your school's computer lab, you can bring your first-third grade students during classroom guidance for every student to explore careers, test their career knowledge, watch short and informative videos about different careers, and complete worksheets to record what they learn!
If you are not able to bring an entire class of students for a guidance lesson in the computer lab, you can let teachers use a computer for a center with the PAWS in Jobland website as a bookmark, along with 40 different lesson plans.
|Jobland helps students learn about different careers in:|
- Arts, Audio-Video Technology & Communication
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Government & Public Administration
- Architecture & Construction
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Science
- Health Science
- Education & Training
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
The Quiz allows students to show what they know and what they learn from Jobland.
The ABC Search give students an opportunity to find information about 128 different careers!